HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RING SIZE AT HOME
If you want to know your ring size before visiting a jeweller there is an easy way of finding the perfect fit. Simply follow the steps below to measure your ideal ring’s inner circumference, then find the corresponding size from our ring size guide.
HOW TO MEASURE USING A STRING
- Cut a piece of thin wire or non-stretchable string.
- Wrap the piece of wire or string around the finger where the ring will be worn, making sure it’s not too tight or too loose.
- Find the exact place where the wire or string completes the circle around your finger then use a marker to draw a line to mark the spot.
- To find the inner circumference of the ring, measure the “completed circle” piece of the wire or string with a ruler (in mm).
- Use the guide below to convert the inner circumference measurements to your ideal ring size.
This chart is applicable to both women’s and men’s ring sizes.
If you have significantly large knuckles, we would advise to visit us to have your ring size correctly measured.
You can now visit our online store and check if your size is available.